SET WRAP - enable/disable string locates around the end of the file
- [SET] WRap ON|OFF
- The SET WRAP set command determines whether THE will look for a string target off the ends of the file.
- With WRAP OFF, THE will attempt to locate a string target from the current line to the end of file (or top of file if the locate is a backwards search).
- With WRAP ON, THE will attempt to locate a string target from the current line to the end of file (or top of file if the locate is a backwars search) and wrap around the end of the file and continue searching until the current line is reached.
- If the string target is located after wrapping around the end of the file, the message 'Wrapped...' is displayed.
- Commands affected by SET WRAP are; LOCATE , FIND , NFIND , FINDUP and NFINDUP .
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: Compatible.
- See Also:
- LOCATE, FIND, NFIND, FINDUP, NFINDUP
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2006
Generated on: 30 Jan 2006
Return to Table of Contents