NFINDUP - locate backwards the line which does NOT begin with the supplied string
- NFINDUp [string]
- The NFINDUP command attempts to locate a line towards the start of the file that does NOT begin with string . If the optional string is not supplied the last string used in any of the family of find commands is used.
- string can contain two special characters:
- space - this will match any single character in the target line
- underscore - this will match any single space in the target line
- XEDIT: Compatible.
- KEDIT: Compatible.
- See Also:
- FIND, FINDUP, NFIND, NFUP
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2006
Generated on: 30 Jan 2006
Return to Table of Contents