SET TABLINE - set position and status of tab line on screen
- [SET] TABLine ON|OFF [M[+n|-n]|[+|-]n]
- The SET TABLINE command sets the position and status of the tab line for the current view.
- The first form of parameters is:
- this sets the tab line to be relative to the middle of
- the screen. A positive value adds to the middle line number,
- a negative subtracts from it.
- eg. M+3 on a 24 line screen will be line 15
- M-5 on a 24 line screen will be line 7
- The second form of parameters is:
- this sets the tab line to be relative to the top of the
- screen (if positive or no sign) or relative to the bottom
- of the screen if negative.
- eg. +3 or 3 will set current line to line 3
- -3 on a 24 line screen will be line 21
- If the resulting line is outside the bounds of the screen the position of the current line will become the middle line on the screen.
- It is an error to try to position the TABL line on the same line as SET CURLINE .
- XEDIT: Compatible.
- KEDIT: Compatible.
- OFF -3
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2006
Generated on: 30 Jan 2006
Return to Table of Contents