SET PENDING - set status of pending prefix commands
- [SET] PENDing ON string
- [SET] PENDing OFF
- [SET] PENDing BLOCK string
- The SET PENDING command allows the user to insert or remove commands from the pending prefix list.
- ON string, simulates the user typing string in the prefix area of the focus line .
- OFF, removes any pending prefix command from the focus line.
- BLOCK string, simulates the user typing string in the PREFIX area of the focus line and identifies the prefix command to be a BLOCK command.
- XEDIT: Does not support ERROR option.
- KEDIT: N/A
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2006
Generated on: 30 Jan 2006
Return to Table of Contents