SET FNAME - change the filename of the file being edited
- [SET] FName filename
- The SET FNAME command allows the user to change the fname of the file currently being edited.
- See SET FILENAME for a full explanation of THE 's definitions of fpath, filename, fname, fext and fmode.'
- A limited amount of validation of the resulting file name is carried out by this command, but some errors in the file name will not be evident until the file is saved.
- It is not possible to use this command on pseudo files.
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: Compatible.
- See Also:
- SET FPATH, SET FILENAME, SET FEXT, SET FMODE
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2006
Generated on: 30 Jan 2006
Return to Table of Contents