SET FMODE - change the drive letter of the existing file
- [SET] FMode d[:]
- The SET FMode command allows the user to change the drive letter of the file currently being edited.
- This command is only valid under the DOS, OS/2 and Windows ports.
- See SET FILENAME for a full explanation of THE 's definitions of fpath, filename, fname, fext and fmode.'
- It is not possible to use this command on pseudo files.
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: Compatible
- See Also:
- SET FNAME, SET FILENAME, SET FEXT, SET FPATH
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2006
Generated on: 30 Jan 2006
Return to Table of Contents