SET CURLINE - set position of current line on screen
- [SET] CURLine [ON] M[+n|-n] | [+|-]n
- The SET CURLINE command sets the position of the current line to the physical screen line specified by supplied arguments.
- The first form of parameters is:
- this sets the current line to be relative to the middle of
- the screen. A positive value adds to the middle line number,
- a negative subtracts from it.
- eg. M+3 on a 24 line screen will be line 15
- M-5 on a 24 line screen will be line 7
- The second form of parameters is:
- this sets the current line to be relative to the top of the
- screen (if positive or no sign) or relative to the bottom
- of the screen if negative.
- eg. +3 or 3 will set current line to line 3
- -3 on a 24 line screen will be line 21
- If the resulting line is outside the bounds of the screen the position of the current line will become the middle line on the screen.
- It is optional to specify the ON argument.
- It is an error to try to position the CURLINE on the same line as a line already allocated by one of SET HEXSHOW , SET RESERVED , SET SCALE or SET TABLINE .
- XEDIT: Compatible.
- KEDIT: Compatible.
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2006
Generated on: 30 Jan 2006
Return to Table of Contents