SET COLORING - enable or disable syntax highlighting
- [SET] COLORING ON|OFF [AUTO|parser]
- The SET COLORING command allows the user to turn on or off syntax highlighting for current file. It also allows the parser used to be specified explicitly, or automatically determined by the file extension or magic number .
- ON turns on syntax highlighting for the current file, OFF turns it off.
- AUTO determines the parser to use for the current file based on the file extension. The parser to use is controlled by the SET AUTOCOLOR command.
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: Compatible.
- ON AUTO
- See Also:
- SET COLOURING, SET ECOLOUR, SET AUTOCOLOR, SET PARSER
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2006
Generated on: 30 Jan 2006
Return to Table of Contents