RIGHT - scroll the screen to the right
- RIght [n|HALF|FULL]
- The RIGHT command scrolls the screen to the right.
- If n is supplied, the screen scrolls by that many columns.
- If HALF is specified the screen is scrolled by half the number of columns in the filearea .
- If FULL is specified the screen is scrolled by the number of columns in the filearea .
- If no parameter is supplied, the screen is scrolled by one column.
- XEDIT: Compatible.
- KEDIT: Compatible.
- See Also:
- LEFT, RGTLEFT
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2006
Generated on: 30 Jan 2006
Return to Table of Contents