QUERY - display various option settings
- Query item
- The QUERY command displays the various settings for options set by THE.
- For a complete list of item s that can be extracted, see the section; QUERY, EXTRACT and STATUS .
- Results of the QUERY command are displayed at the top of the display window, and ignore the setting of SET MSGLINE .
- XEDIT: Compatible functionality, but not all options.
- KEDIT: Compatible functionality, but not all options.
- See Also:
- STATUS, MODIFY
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2006
Generated on: 30 Jan 2006
Return to Table of Contents