MARK - mark a portion of text
- MARK Box [line1 col1 line2 col2]
- MARK Line [line1 line2]
- MARK Stream [line1 col1 line2 col2]
- MARK Column [col1 col2]
- MARK Word [line1 col1]
- MARK CUA [LEFT|RIGHT|UP|DOWN|START|END|FOrward|BAckward|TOP|Bottom|MOUSE]
- The MARK command marks a portion of text for later processing by a COPY , MOVE or DELETE command. This marked area is known as a block .
- When the MARK command is executed with the optional line/column arguments, these values are used to specify the position of the marked block . Without the optional arguments, the position of the cursor is used to determine which portion of text is marked.
- line1 and line2 specify the first or last line of the marked block.
- col1 and col2 specify the first or last column of the marked block.
- Any existing marked block will be replaced with the block specified in this command.
- When marking a word block , line1 and col1 refer to any position within the word.
- XEDIT: N/A
- KEDIT: Adds CUA, WORD, and COLUMN options and position specifiers.
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2006
Generated on: 30 Jan 2006
Return to Table of Contents