JOIN - join a line with the line following
- Join [ALigned] [Column|CURSOR]
- The JOIN command makes one line out of the focus line and the line following.
- If Aligned is specified, any leading spaces in the following line are ignored. If Aligned is not specified, all characters, including spaces are added.
- If Column (the default) is specified, the current line is joined at the current column location.
- If CURSOR is specified, the focus line is joined at the cursor position.
- XEDIT: Compatible.
- Does not support Colno option
- KEDIT: Compatible.
- See Also:
- SPLIT, SPLTJOIN
The Hessling Editor is Copyright © Mark Hessling, 1990-2006
Generated on: 30 Jan 2006
Return to Table of Contents